Friday, February 4, 2011

The Calm Before the Storm

Another week completed successfully! Today I am leaving for London!! I am staying with a girl in my sorority, Cat, who is abroad in London for the semester.
Classes this week were rather uneventful... no visits or anything like that.
I went to see a Beatles cover band on Tuesday night.
The band was good but the best part was probably the Italian friends that we made.
They were really entertaining! They knew all the words to the songs and had dance moves to compliment.
Wednesday I met up with Katie and Lauren (my friends from Minnesota) and we made quesadillas. Yummmm!
It has been a calm week but now it is time for London!!! I promise a longer post after my weekend.
Ciao ciao,
Hannah

1 comment:

  1. ahhhh I am so jealous that you two will be together!! I am still hoping to make it to Italy! We haven't really started planning much yet... i'll keep you posted!! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete