Thursday, March 31, 2011

Bria's Birthday

Bria spent her Spring Break with her Grandma and Uncle who came to visit. On Sunday, they invited Megan I out to to dinner to celebrate Bria's birthday which was on Monday.
I had ham stuffed pasta with a parmesan cream sauce. Yum!
We told the server that it was Bria's birthday but didn't think that they would do anything since we were at an upper-end restaurant. Next thing we know the lights start flickering and the workers come clapping and singing Happy Birthday (in English) with a cake that had a FIREWORK as the candle!
Bria unsuccessfully tried to blow out the firework. Haha
They gave us slices of the cake followed by shots of limoncello, a lemon flavored liquor popular around Italy.
I must say Italians know how to do birthdays!
Off to Venice for the weekend - ciao!
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment