On my first full day I went out with my roommates to get groceries and attempt to familiarize ourselves with some of the streets.
Megan and I infront of the Basilica of Santa Maria Novella.
I met David!
Sun setting over the hills of Tuscany
Along the Arno... in the distance is Ponte Vecchio (a bridge lined with jewelry shops on either side)
In the window of a jewelry store on Ponte Vecchio
Looking down the Arno
A man doing street chalk art
Tiffany & Co! Wouldn't you love to live in an apartment above that?!
A street that runs parallel to ours (the street on the other side runs along the Arno)
We got some groceries to last us the next few days. My favorite purchase was probably Nutella. It's my new substitute for peanut butter for all those who know how obessed I am with peanut butter. It is a chocolately hazelnut flavored spread and tastes good on everything! Overall it was a successful day!
Arrivederci,
Hannah
I'm so glad you've found an appropriate substitute for peanut butter. I was really beginning to worry about you. I actually thought of you on yesterday when I bought mine at the store.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh!!! They didn't have peanut butter in Denmark either and I LIVED off of Nutella. Glad to know you found a substitute. LOVE the pictures!
ReplyDelete