Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Goodbye Cincinnati, Hello Florence

I'm finally packed and ready to leave tomorrow morning! My flight leaves at 10:00am tomorrow out of CVG. I fly from Cincinnati to Washington/Dulles to Munich (Germany) to Florence. I land on Friday, Jan. 07 at 10:35am time in Florence. 47.8 pounds later my suitcase is stuffed full and ready to be checked. Laura and Rachel came over to help me pack... well sit on my suitcases so I could get them zipped.

Laura was helping me figure out how much my suitcase weighed. It still hasn't set in completely that I will be spending 4 months in a different country but I couldn't be more excited! Thank you everyone who gave me advice for my trip. I feel very prepared for what is to come. My next post will be from Italy... off I go!
Ciao,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment